RETURN AND REFUND
Terms 5.1 and 5.2 apply if you are a consumer.
- You have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) during the period set out below in Clause 5.2. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep an Item, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Order Acceptance, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Items have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 7 (seven) working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the Items. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
The following Terms apply to both business customers and consumers.
- You may return Items to us because they are faulty or mis-described.
- If you return Items to us, we will refund the price of a defective Item in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- To cancel a Contract, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.
- You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Items and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation as described in Clause 5.5.
- We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- If the Items were delivered to you:
- you must return the Items to us as soon as reasonably practicable;
- unless the Items are faulty or not as described (in this case, see Clause 5.3), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Items to us or, where relevant, the cost of us collecting the Items from you (which will be notified before collection);
- you have a legal obligation to keep the Items in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Items while they are in your possession.